I moved to get a better job, and now my old job called me back. Must I take it and lose my unemployment?


used live in desolate area there little job opportunities. there, had welding job , got laid off. moved closer big city try job. have found part time job , have been working there few months now. last week, old job called , wants me go old job. going lose unemployment now? 3 hrs live cannot commute. please help!

i used live in desolate area there little job opportunities. there, had welding job , got laid off. moved closer big city try job. have found part time job , have been working there few months now. last week, old job called , wants me to...


Business & Finance Careers & Employment Other - Careers & Employment Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"How can i attend to a school outside of the district."?

How much does a labor cost to change thermostat in VolksWagen Beatles?