CORECT MY HOMEWORK PLS AND THANKS?


im priscilla, , can call me pvo short. have awsome parents. mom nails tech, , dad used constucter. have 2 sibling, younger sister, angela , little brother, andrew. 5 of us, no pets. mom if straight a's me pet. new goals straight a's. me hard. can work day , still not it. academics not things, arts is. love doing arts. fun , easy. arts talent. after days , days of figuring out how home work, played outside watch tv , texts. not are. don't play outside because hot weather, love cold , raining weather. go outside in rain , jump in puddles , splash around. on slow day have bestest day! play snow fight, sculpture stuff make out of snow, , make snow angel. sadly doesn't snow everyday. can make me happy everyday thinking of happy memories. think of friends , family. friends favorite think of. theres many hiliarious, happy , memories had. friends girly, im between. dont wear skirt or boy short how im emo. someday im gonna have try day.

im priscilla, , can call me pvo short. have awsome parents. mom nails tech, , dad used constucter. have 2 sibling, younger sister, angela , little brother, andrew. 5 of us, no pets. mom if straight a's me pet. new...


Education & Reference Homework Help Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nissan Quest vans .. any bad reviews?

Will I be extradited back to the United States in this case?

Short survey/interview questions for my English paper..plz help :)?