Does Cadillac or Mercedes Benz has cheaper oil change service fees?


cadillac made chevy/gm

it's going lot cheaper maintain mercedes.

if you're going brand new, bmw has deal right no maintenance costs 60k miles.

we've had luck our bmw, cadillac going cheaper maintain

if you're leasing, you're throwing money away anyway, lease deal comes oil change service

i did 3rd oil change 2007 cadillac , costed me $500! lease up, maybe it's time me think options now.. should stick cadillac or try out car such mercedes or bmw, etc?


Cars & Transportation Car Makes Other - Car Makes Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I missed writing poetry. . . would you forgive me and comment/critique this please?

Is this statement this person made correct?

Short survey/interview questions for my English paper..plz help :)?